Masks and Treatments For Our Face (Hydrating care)
Cream hydratant and Honey for the face:
Honey has always been known for its multiple and incomparable characteristics. He is, in fact, used as an important cosmetic resource, as it contains many nutrients for the skin: mineral salts, vitamins A, b and c.
In fact, the benefits of honey are numerous. It is a cleansing, softening, purifying component, healing, soothing, moisturizing, Antioxidant and Anti-wrinkle.
So, take care of your skin and give it purity and freshness thanks to this simple recipe and easy to apply.
Here is the composition as well as the method of preparation:
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 teaspoons of whole milk.
Start to mix all the ingredients in a small clean bowl. Then clean and dry well your skin. Then apply your cream directly on the face. Let the mask work for 15 min, finally rinse with hot water then with cold water.
You see? It’s simple! Only with ingredients that you can find in your kitchen, the result is magnificent! Soft, fresh and well hydrated skin.
Homemade shea butter cream to moisturize the face:
For dry to very dry skin, shea butter is the best daily care that you provides flexibility and perfect softness. Rich in vitamin A, E and F, this product will nourish your deep skin and will give you a feeling of freshness and well-being.
How to make your cream? Here is the recipe:
- A dab of organic shea butter (sufficient quantity to apply on the face)
- An equal amount of sweet almond oil.
- With the same amount of aloe vera gel.
Mix everything in a bowl, then add a fine layer on your skin. After 20 min, rinse abundantly your face. You will notice, then the incredible result you will get.
Coconut Oil Face Cream: Hydration intense
Coconut oil is one of the best natural oils containing a high percentage antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. It also has a soft texture which is easy to absorb without leaving any greasy effect on the skin.
Below is a simple recipe for making a coconut oil moisturizer which adapts to all skin types.
The recipe is simple and easy to prepare and only takes a few minutes. It consists of following ingredients:
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- A teaspoon of vitamin E oil (for storage)
- 6 drops of lavender oil.
In a pot, mix the components together to obtain a smooth and creamy mixture. Store the mixture in a glass bottle in the refrigerator. Put the cream on the face. You can use it day and night to get the beauty and softness you want. It is also effective in softening the skin of the hands.
Make your moisturizer cream with Aloe vera:
Aloe vera is a fermented plant belonging to the cactus family. She contains a thick gel used in the manufacture of cosmetic products such than face lotions, body shampoos and creams moisturizing.
Indeed, aloe vera contains many virtues. It is a component that helps to restore facial scars, reduce skin irritation, treat the acne and blackhead problem, relieves skin burns, unifies the color of the face, reduces and fights the signs of aging. He is particularly useful for oily skin, as it nourishes, hydrates and removes excess fat.
Let’s move on to the recipe. You will then need:
- 38 ml of Aloe vera gel.
- A tablespoon of vegetable oil In fact, it is up to you which vegetable oil to use depending on the nature of your skin. You can, therefore, use sweet almond oil for dry skin, or jojoba if you have oily or combination skin, or argan if your skin is mature.
- You can add 2 drops of vitamin E for product preservation.
Then mix the ingredients to get a creamy texture like mayonnaise. Here is! Your cream is ready to use. To store your cream, put it in a pump bottle and keep it in a cold and away from light or in the refrigerator. Re-mix the ingredients well before each use.
A night cream with Aloe vera, milk and olive oil
This first homemade cream is very easy to prepare. Being rich in vitamins, minerals and in essential amino acids, it is therefore perfect for reducing dark circles.
Aloe vera naturally hydrates the skin without leaving a greasy finish. And the lactic acid in milk has exfoliating properties that work without irritating the skin.
- 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel (30 g)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (16 g)
- 2 tablespoons of powdered milk (30 g)
The preparation :
- Mix all the ingredients together until you get a smooth, smooth dough.
- Cleanse face and neck with neutral soap and lukewarm water.
- Apply the cream to the face using gentle, circular movements for a few minutes, until the cream is completely absorbed into the skin.
- The next day, wash your face with neutral soap and lukewarm water.
If you want, you can prepare more cream. Store it in a plastic container or glass tightly closed. It is not useful to leave the preparation in the refrigerator, although it can improve the feeling of freshness.
Avocado and egg cream
This second homemade night cream may not please you. But you should all the same give it a chance, because its properties will surprise you.
Avocado contains polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids that protect the skin. The Monounsaturated fats keep the top layer of skin moist. Through therefore, the skin looks younger and healthier. As for polyunsaturated fatty acids, they protect against sun damage and symptoms of sensitive skin and inflammations. The fat and cholesterol in egg yolks are great for skin care abused and wrinkled. As for egg white, it is perfect for moistening the skin and reducing the size pores.
- ½ ripe avocado
- 1 egg
- Mash the avocado until you get a smooth paste.
- Add the egg, then mix well to obtain the consistency of a cream. If you wish, use a blender.
- Apply the cream to a clean face using gentle, circular movements. • Wait a few minutes before going to bed, so that the skin dries a little.
- The next day, wash your face with mild soap and water.
- If you want to have well hydrated skin with fewer expression lines, use this cream twice a week.
- Remember to keep the excess in a clean, tightly closed container. Place the container in a cool, dry place, preferably in the refrigerator.
Orange, yogurt, lemon and turmeric
cream Orange peel contains vitamin A, potassium and anti-oxidants that fight the aspect of fatigue and expression lines. As for yogurt, lemon juice, and turmeric, these ingredients have moisturizing properties and brighteners that complement those of orange. Thus, all these ingredients form a cream perfect for mature skin.
- The zest of an orange
- 1 tablespoon of ground turmeric (15 g)
- ½ pot of natural yogurt (100 g)
- 1 spoon of lemon juice (5 ml)
- In a container, mix all the ingredients together until you get a consistency creamy.
- Cleanse your face with a mild soap suitable for your skin type.
- Wipe off excess water, then apply a thin layer of cream to your face.
- Let sit for fifteen minutes, then rinse.
- Apply this cream every night, and you will get great results.
Due to the presence of lemon, it is not recommended to leave this cream on your face All night long. If you want to do this, don’t use lemon juice to avoid irritation.